The founder and director of MI Skin Dermatology and Laser Center, Dr. Melda Isaac is a board-certified dermatologist in Washington, DC. She specializes in both medical and cosmetic procedures. Dr. Isaac obtained her medical degree from Penn State University and completed her dermatology training at George Washington University Hospital.
After her residency training, Dr. Isaac held academic appointments as Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Hahnemann University Hospital and the University of Pennsylvania Department of Dermatology in Philadelphia. She also held teaching appointments and servedas a consultant at Washington Hospital Center and Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, DC before launching MI Skin Dermatology Center.
Areas of Expertise
Dr. Isaac has specialized expertise in both medical and cosmetic dermatology offering a range of services, which include:
- Evaluating and treating dermatologic conditions ranging from acne to sun damage and skin cancer.
- Renewing the skin’s radiance and texture using minimally invasive techniques such as state-of-the art lasers, radiofrequency, and ultrasound devices.
- Rejuvenating the face using neuromodulators such as BOTOX® Cosmetic and a range of dermal fillers including JUVÉDERM VOLUMA®, Restylane®, RADIESSE®, and Sculptra®.
Dr. Isaac recommends cosmetic and medical dermatologic treatments to fit the needs and cosmetic goals of each patient.
Professional Memberships & Awards
Dr. Isaac is an active member of the the following organizations:
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Women’s Dermatologic Society
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Washington, DC Dermatologic Society.
Dr. Isaac has been repeatedly recognized as one of Washington, DC’s “Top Docs” by The Washingtonian Magazine.
Services, Products, and Procedures
Schedule a Consultation for a Cosmetic Treatment in Washington, DC Today!
Reverse the signs of aging skin with the cosmetic dermatology treatment that’s right for you.
To schedule a consultation with expert Washington, DC cosmetic dermatologist Dr. Melda Isaac, call MI Skin Dermatology Center today at (202) 393-SKIN (7546)!
Next, read more about Cosmetic Dermatology.