Board-certified dermatologists Dr. Melda Isaac and Dr. Daniel Yanes offer a new line of RHA (resilient hyaluronic acid) fillers by Teoxane in Washington, DC. These fillers were developed in Switzerland and have become very popular in Europe. These RHA fillers are now available in the U.S. and are initially being offered to select expert injectors.
Experienced injectors, like Dr. Isaac and Dr. Yanes, can use RHA fillers to create natural-looking, long-lasting results thanks to the crosslinking structure of the formula.
What Are RHA Fillers?
Resilient hyaluronic acid (RHA) fillers are designed to closely mimic the natural HA found in skin. These fillers are formulated to adapt to facial movement and maintain their structure, which helps create a more natural result than other dermal fillers. Results of the injection are immediate, showing improvement in facial volume and plumping of lines and wrinkles around the mouth and nose. The results are natural-looking and long-lasting.
Teoxane RHA fillers help keep the skin hydrated and firm for up to 18 months, and are designed to adapt to natural facial movements, allowing you to avoid a frozen, artificial look.
Teoxane RHA Fillers Before-and-After Photos
What Can RHA Fillers Treat?
RHA fillers are designed to treat lines, wrinkles and lost volume in the face and neck. They help hydrate and plump the skin to improve its appearance and restore the fullness.
The Teoxane RHA Collection:
RHA 2: This is designed to fill moderate facial lines and wrinkles as well as plumping lips. The formula is designed to stretch and move with your face, making it ideal for smoothing smile lines and enhancing lips.
RHA 3: This formula is designed to treat deeper dynamic wrinkles around the mouth, nose and chin. It restores volume in the cheeks as well.
RHA 4: This filler is designed to treat the cheeks and upper cheeks. It adds volume while lifting and filling the cheeks to give a natural looking result that allows full facial movement.
Turn Back the Clock
Rediscover a younger, more vibrant you. Trust award-winning dermatologists Dr. Melda Isaac and Dr. Daniel Yanes to restore your vibrance with individualized anti-aging procedures. Each treatment is meticulously planned and performed to take years off your face without leaving any obvious signs of a cosmetic treatment. Look as youthful as you feel, starting today.Schedule Consultation
Other Dermal Filler Options
We offer many other filler options that your provider may recommend to complement RHA filler results or instead of RHA fillers, including:
- Bellafill® is a semi-permanent filler. This smooth gel contains tiny microspheres suspended in collagen that stimulate continued collagen production. It is a great option for treating wrinkles, nasolabial folds, and acne scars. Results last up to 5 years.
- BELOTERO® is a hyaluronic acid filler that smooths away etched-in lines around the mouth, chin wrinkles, and lip lines. Results last about 6 months.
- RADIESSE® contains CaHA (calcium hydroxylapatite) microspheres that restore volume and stimulate collagen production. We often use it to enhance and rejuvenate the hands, cheeks, and nose and correct wrinkles and facial folds. Results last 12+ months.
- JUVÉDERM® family of fillers contain hyaluronic acid for a natural look and feel and lidocaine for minimal discomfort during injection. This ever-growing family includes specialized options for wrinkles, volume loss, lips, jawline, and more. Results last up to 2 years, depending on the filler and treated area.
- Restylane® family of fillers contain lidocaine and are made with hyaluronic acid to restore volume and hydration in the skin. This family of fillers includes options specifically formulated for the cheeks, lips, nasolabial folds, fine lines, and more. Results last up to 18 months, depending on the filler and treated area.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic is actually not a filler; it is a biostimulator that spurs collagen production. Containing poly-L-lactic acid, Sculptra restores volume to the backs of the hands and in hollows of the cheeks and temples, smooths out smile lines and marionette lines around the mouth, and more. Results develop gradually and last up to 2 years.
What Are the Side Effects?
Some studies have shown that when compared to other fillers, RHA fillers have a decreased chance of inflammatory reactions because of the way RHA fillers are manufactured.
RHA fillers usually have no downtime, but potential side effects include redness, swelling at the injection site, itching, and bruising. These side effects are usually minimal and do not last long. If you experience side effects that last longer than a week, please contact our practice immediately. Be sure to tell your provider about any prescriptions you are taking, and it is recommended you avoid taking aspirin or blood thinners for a week before your treatment.
Expert in the Art of Injectables
Dr. Melda Isaac’s impressive credentials make her the choice of so many for BOTOX, JUVÉDERM, and other injectables. Highlights include:
- Board-certified dermatologist
- 20+ years of experience with injectables
- Performs more than 2,000 injectable treatments per year
- Provides the most BOTOX treatments in the Washington, DC area
- Incorporates her refined sense of facial aesthetics into each treatment
- Remains on the forefront of injectable techniques and applications
Schedule a Consultation Today!
Your provider can combine RHA fillers with other dermal fillers and BOTOX® Cosmetic to help you achieve the natural-looking results you desire. She will develop a custom treatment for you. Request a consultation online or call us at (202) 393-7546 to book your appointment.
About Our Doctors
Dr. Melda Isaac and Dr. Daniel Yanes are consistently recognized among the top dermatologists in Washington, DC. Our board-certified dermatologists provide both medical and cosmetic dermatology services with professionalism and compassion. Their specialized expertise in injectables and an eye for creating natural-looking results have made them a sought-after source for excellent dermatological care.