For everyone’s safety, we are limiting the number of appointments to avoid overlap of patients.
We will implement the following safety requirements for patients:
- All patients are asked to bring their own mask and wear the mask for the duration of their visit.
- We will take your temperature when you arrive.
- We request that patients come unattended, when possible. Please do not bring a friend or family members.
For our staff, we have added the following safety precautions:
- All staff members will wear masks at all times.
- Temperature will be taken daily for all staff members.
This is in addition to the following protocols that have already been in place:
All high touch surfaces are wiped down after each patient encounter.
- The office door is now propped open so that the handle need not be touched.
- No sign in to avoid handling pens at front desk.
- All magazines and newspapers have been removed from the waiting room.
- Water is no longer available in waiting room to avoid cross contamination.
- Hand sanitizer is always available in high touch areas such as the front desk, waiting room, and procedure rooms.
- Limiting the number of daily patient visits
- All clinical staff members will wear masks for the duration of patient interaction.
We continue to screen patients prior to their appointment and ask them to reschedule if:
they are not feeling well, and particularly if they exhibit any flu-like symptoms, including cough, fever, and respiratory problems like sneezing and shortness of breath.
- they have recently been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 (coronavirus)
- they have traveled by plane or been on a cruise ship in the last 14 days
- they have been hospitalized for any reason in the last 14 days
Our staff is will be diligently and frequently cleaning all high touch surfaces and following COVID precautions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Isaac and the staff at MI Skin Dermatology