Today, many people want to improve the way they look without surgery or recovery time. In the hands of board-certified dermatologist Dr. Melda Isaac, BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM®, and other injectables give Washington, D.C. women and men attractive, natural-looking facial enhancements in a quick office treatment. As specialist known for her remarkable skill and talent, Dr. Isaac personalizes a unique treatment plan for each patient’s cosmetic goals and needs.
“Creating excellent results with injectables is an art that takes training, a strong sense of facial aesthetics, and experience.” -Dr. Melda Isaac
Why Choose Dr. Melda Isaac?
Dr. Melda Isaac specializes in the artistry of facial rejuvenation with injectables. Whether they want to look younger or enhance a facial feature, women and men in the Washington metro area consider her the provider of choice for many reasons, including:
- Experience: Dr. Isaac has over 20 years of focused experience in cosmetic and medical dermatology. She performs the largest number of BOTOX treatments in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Training: She earned a medical degree at Penn State College of Medicine and completed a dermatology residency at George Washington University. Dr. Isaac was extensively trained in the use of BOTOX and Restylane® by Alastair and Jean Carruthers, the doctors who pioneered the cosmetic use of BOTOX.
- Reputation: : Dr. Isaac has been voted multiple times by other doctors in the area as one of Washington, D.C.’s “Top Docs” in a survey by the Washingtonian magazine. Visit her Reviews page to learn more.
- Eye for aesthetics: Dr. Isaac understands the interplay of facial features that lends itself to a beautiful face. Her expertise in the benefits and placement of various injectable treatments leads to consistently natural-looking results. She understands that patients want to look younger and more attractive, yet still like themselves.
“Everyone in the DC inner circle knows that Melda Isaac is the best aesthetic Dermatologist in DC/MD/VA. I have tried so many providers, and her botox and filler looks super natural and well done. She genuinely cares about her patients and will absolutely tell you the truth about what you need to look you best. I love her honesty. She takes so much time with her patients and has the highest standards. Her staff is terrific too.” -josephinecoco on RealSelf.com
Neuromodulator injections suspend contractions of the tiny muscles that cause lines and wrinkles, resulting in a smoother look. Options include:
Dr. Isaac also uses these neuromodulators proactively to help younger patients prevent wrinkles from forming or becoming deep.
To provide a variety of improvements to the face, chest, and hands, Dr. Isaac offers a wide variety of dermal fillers, all FDA approved. Options include:
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC
- Restylane Lyft®
- Sculptra® Aesthetic
Dr. Isaac offers customized “liquid facelifts” to provide a mini facelift effect with minimal recovery time. These treatments typically combine neuromodulators and dermal fillers with advanced skin rejuvenation options such as Fraxel® laser treatments, Ultherapy®, or IPL photofacials.
Double Chin Treatment
Women and men who are interested in reducing submental fat, often called a double chin, without surgery may be candidates for a series of KYBELLA® injections.
Expert in the Art of Injectables
Dr. Melda Isaac's impressive credentials make her the choice of so many for BOTOX, JUVÉDERM, and other injectables. Highlights include:
- Board-certified dermatologist
- 20+ years of experience with injectables
- Performs more than 2,000 injectable treatments per year
- Provides the most BOTOX treatments in the Washington, DC area
- Incorporates her refined sense of facial aesthetics into each treatment
- Remains on the forefront of injectable techniques and applications