CoolSculpting® continues to be one of the most popular body contouring treatments in the cosmetic world. Thanks to its nonsurgical nature and its ability to do what diet and exercise can’t, it has become a hit among men and women in search of a more streamlined silhouette. Those considering CoolSculpting here in DC may be pleased to know our practice takes this treatment to the next level with multiple devices and specialized applicators created to help you get the absolute most out of each session.
In this blog post, we’ll take a closer look at the customizable features that can help you achieve your best body yet.
CoolSculpting is a noninvasive body contouring procedure that eliminates fat cells by safely freezing and destroying them. There is little to no discomfort; many patients read, check email, or even nap during their sessions. Appointments last 1 to 3 hours and results last for as long as you are able to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
While it isn’t a weight-loss procedure, it can help spot-treat stubborn areas that hours in the gym can’t specifically target. It’s a great option for people looking to lose a few inches of “pinchable” fat in dedicated areas. Learn more about how it works in this blog post.
Your Applicator Options
Our practice uses a variety of different applicators to suit each person’s specific needs and target precise areas of the body. The available options include:
- CoolMini: This is designed to fit under the chin, in the armpit, and around the knees for small, precise treatments.
- CoolSmoothPRO: This long, flat applicator effectively treats the outer thighs and can be adjusted to fit each person’s shape. It doesn’t use suction, making it a great choice for larger areas.
- CoolAdvantage™ Applicator: Complete with interchangeable contours, this applicator drops the device’s temperature even lower, shortening treatment time to as little as 35 minutes.
- DualSculpting™: Two applicators running simultaneously to treat 2 areas of the body at the same time, effectively cutting treatment time in half.
The MI Skin CoolSculpting Experience
Choosing CoolSculpting at our practice comes with a number of other advantages, including:
- Shortened treatment time: With CoolAdvantage and DualSculpting, we are able to accomplish more within a shorter period of time, making appointments more convenient for you.
- Zimmer Z Wave treatments: Most practices manually massage treated areas to spread out fat cells and achieve great results. At our practice, sessions include complimentary Z Wave treatments that use radial shockwave therapy for quicker and more effective massages.
- Board-certified dermatologist: Our CoolSculpting patients have the advantage of knowing their treatments are overseen by a qualified and experienced doctor along with our staff being highly trained graduates of the ZELTIQ® CoolSculpting University. We are also one of the first offices in the DC area to offer this procedure, which we have been performing for over 10 years. Patients can rest assured they’re getting exceptional care in a safe environment.
Want to learn more about CoolSculpting? For a look at the results the treatment can achieve, please visit our before-and-after photo gallery.
If you would like to move forward with CoolSculpting at our DC practice, please request a consultation online or call (202) 393-7546 to request a personal consultation.
Leave a Reply